People helping people is a motto about dedicated volunteers who have embraced our mission and have been the foundation for supporting aging services. Our volunteers have a meaningful purpose once again serving patients in an up-to-date, newly equipped center. Volunteers can work hours around their new retired life in Naples. Volunteers pick the days or hours they want to work.
Volunteer Application Process
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Senior Friendship Health Center. Through the power of volunteers our facility is able to provide comprehensive medical and dental care to the underserved aging population in Collier County. Senior Friendship Health Center operates under the supervision of the Collier County Department of Health and our volunteers are registered and screened through our local Department of Health.
The process and contact information for the volunteer application process is below:
- Please call 239 – 566 – 7425, the Senior Friendship Health Center for a tour and Florida Department of Health Limited License application.
- You will be asked for a valid licensure, certification, or experience relating to volunteer role (i.e. medical doctor license, dental license, nursing license, etc)
*Medical Doctors and Dentists have access to apply for Limited Licensure through the State of Florida – applications can be obtained through the Florida Board of Medicine or the Florida Board of Dentistry websites
Submit completed application to:
Senior Friendship Health Center: Volunteer Services
2355 Stanford Court Unit 701
Naples, Florida 34112
- Volunteer applicants will be contacted for a facility tour and meet with the appropriate facilitator (clinical coordinator, health services coordinator, medical director, etc)
- Once clearance has been provided by the Collier County Department of Health our facility will contact you to coordinate start date and orientation
- If you have any questions regarding this process please contact M J Scarpelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 239-658-3105.