Senior Friendship Health Center utilizes volunteers in every aspect of our programs – physicians, dentists, clinical and clerical support staff, event planning, and outreach!
Volunteer Application Process
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Senior Friendship Health Center. Through the power of volunteers our facility is able to provide comprehensive medical and dental care to the underserved aging population in Collier County. Senior Friendship Health Center operates under the supervision of the Collier County Department of Health and our volunteers are registered and screen through our local Department of Health.
The process and contact information for the volunteer application process is below:
- Fully complete the Florida Health Volunteer Application Download
- Fully complete the DOH Volunteer Enrollment Application
- Fully Complete Senior SFHC Health Services Collier Volunteer Application
- Read and sign Form DH1120 Acceptable Use & Confidentiality Agreement
- Fully Complete (2) DOH Volunteer Personal Reference Questionnaire Forms
- Include copies of any valid licensure, certification, or experience relating to volunteer role (i.e. medical doctor license, dental license, nursing license, etc)
*Medical Doctors and Dentists have access to apply for Limited Licensure through the State of Florida – applications can be obtained through the Florida Board of Medicine or the Florida Board of Dentistry websites
- Submit completed application to:
Senior Friendship Health Center: Volunteer Services
2355 Stanford Court Unit 701
Naples, Florida 34112
- Volunteer applicants will be contacted for a facility tour and meet with the appropriate facilitator (clinical coordinator, health services coordinator, medical director, etc)
- Following receipt and processing of application you will be contact via e-mail with instructions to complete background screening by the Collier County Department of Health – an appointment that can be set up to your availability
- Once clearance has been provided by the Collier County Department of Health our facility will contact you to coordinate start date and orientation
- If you have any questions regarding this process please contact Haylee Cochran at email@example.com or 239-566-7425.